* Friday morning I headed out to Phoenix to my very favorite cake decorating store on the planet.
This place is worth the little drive out there.
They have everything and anything you could possibly need!
* I helped pack up Joe and Grant for their Scout campout for the weekend and then we grabbed a quick lunch at Cafe Rio…
I don’t think I could ever get sick of this place.
* Sent the boys off and finished up some Valentines for my friend who is a teacher up at the school…
* Friday night Carson, London and I met up with my parents at the movie theater to see….
Oh my goodness!!!!
This movie was THE SWEETEST!!!!!
It’s a must see for all of you dog lovers.
I bawled my eyes out.
My dad, who falls asleep in EVERY movie!, even stayed awake for the entire thing and said it was one of the BEST movies he’s seen in a long time.
Go see it.
It made me wanna cuddle Cubby even harder when we got home.
* Saturday morning my friend’s husband came over to crank out Operation Wall Re-Do for us.
We ran out of wood so we had to get more which means I’ve got to finish painting that top part and then it will be ready to go!
Eek! I’m so excited to put everything back into place and show you the before and after pics! I just LOVE it.
* Saturday night my Mom and Dad held their annual Lamoreaux Family Adults Only Valentine Dinner.
I just love this little tra-dish that my parents started a few years back. It’s so fun to get together and visit – sans kiddos.
Fine china and a fancy meal – the evening did not disappoint!
I only wish Joe would have been able to make it – – he and Grant were up north stuck in the mud. Literally. My poor mini-van will never be the same 😂
* Churchey-church on Sunday.
Our presidency visited our last ward conference for the year.
I just LOVE that part of my calling.
It’s SO fun to get to know all of the different sisters in our stake.
* Sunday afternoon was spent in the kitchen, baking sugar cookies with Grant.
He wanted to earn all of his own money for Scout camp and so we took orders and…25 dozen later…😳
This kid was a champ.
So fun to have him in the kitchen baking with me.
My OCD might’ve been going a little beserk but that’s ok, right?😜
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Happy Valentine’s Day today!!!!
Things should hopefully slow down a little this week and I’ll be back to my regular posting.
We are celebrating tonight by taking the kids out to dinner.
Joe and I will celebrate on Saturday – without the crowds, hopefully.
Leave a Reply