* Friday morning I ran errands and then met a dear friend for lunch at Moreno’s.
I love 1 on 1 time with friends.
It’s good for the soul.
* I spent the afternoon typing up MORE of my Grandpa’s letters from WWII.
These letters really have been life changing for me.
They have my heart and I can honestly say I’ll be sad once they’re all typed up.
That said, it’ll be fun to have them all completed and make them into a book for my entire family to enjoy!
* We dropped by our friends’ house on Friday night for a bit.
A bee flew into the house and Joe saved the day by hand vacumming it up…
There’s nothing this guy won’t do 😂.
* Saturday we attended the baptism of
my sweet 8 year old nephew.
After party at Joe’s bro’s house.
There’s A LOT of things I love about swimming but my FAVORITE thing might just be how tired it makes my kids.
* Prepped for Father’s Day dinner on Saturday night.
I was in charge of dessert…
Homemade pies in the summertime are my FAVORITE!
* Churchey-church on Sunday.
We are so lucky to have this guy in our life.
He makes the world a better place!
* Father’s Day dinner at my parent’s house.
My nephew and his wife were in town and we had so much fun together.
How my dad can sleep through all of our noise is beyond me!