Remember London’s baptism party?
Well, my cute friend offered to help make something to lighten my load and so I assigned her to bring chocolate chip cookies.
Little did I know…..
these would be the BEST chocolate chip cookies EVER!
Ask anyone who was here.
She’s been EVER so kind to share her recipe with us.
You need to make em this weekend. I promise you won’t be disappointed.
Choose the Right
Chocolate Chip Cookies
3/4 c. unsalted butter, softened
3/4 c. brown sugar
1/4 c. granulated sugar
2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 c. all purpose flour
2 tsp. cornstarch
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 c. chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cream together butter and sugars until fluffy and light in color. Add egg and vanilla and blend in.
3. Mix in flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chips.
4. Using a cookie scoop, drop dough onto a prepared baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until barely golden brown around the edges. (The tops will not brown, but do NOT cook longer than ten minutes.)
5. Let cool, on the sheet, for five minutes. Remove from baking sheet and let cool completely. Makes 3 dozen.
* Cue Moana’s ‘Your Welcome’ song now 😀