* Joe and I went out to dinner with friends and then laughed til our sides hurt playing games.
* Listened to our kids laugh their heads off at Puss in Boots.
London has watched it now close to 100 times.
And we got it on Thursday.
* I took some of my sweet young women out to breakfast.
I told them all before General Conference that if they watched ALL FOUR sessions and could tell me their very favorite talks…I would treat whomever did that…to breakfast.
I was thinking maybe 1 or 2 would take on the challenge.
Not MY awesome Young Women.
NINE of my sweet young ladies watched all four sessions.
So we dined at Denny’s and it was LOADS of FUN.
* Celebrated my in-laws 35th Anniversary!
We surprised Scott and Marilyn and all met at Bucco di Beppo for lunch.
So lucky to have such FUN in-laws.
However…as FUN as they are…I couldn’t stop staring at this odd picture all through the meal…
It hung right outside of our POPE themed room.
Am I WEIRD to think that THIS is WEIRD?
* Watched the boys play another baseball game.
* Took a lengthy Sunday afternoon nap.
*Grilled steaks for Sunday dinner.
*Went over to some of our favorite friends’ house for a yummy Sunday night dessert.
*Deleted over 500 pictures on my phone that look a little like this:
*Cranked down the AC because it has officially gotten H-O-T here.
* And tried to get rested up for another eventful week.
|I went to check on the boys before going to sleep the other night and found them all snuggled up like this.
Melts my heart those two!