* Friday morning since the kids had the day off of school….we loaded up on donuts and caffeine and took Cubby to the dog park.
I’m not sure who was more wound up.
All Cubby ever wants in life is to sniff other dogs.
* The rest of the afternoon was spent working on my
‘Tis the season and I could not be more grateful.
* We got haircuts in the afternoon…
and then Joe and I’s ‘date night’ consisted of this….
Drinks at the Circle K.
Aren’t we romantic?
I’ve been slammed with orders lately so we’ll take what little free time we can get together!
Drinks were followed by Dateline.
We like to call it our double D’s!!!!!
Holy cow – – did you watch it?
It was all about Warren Jeff’s daughter who escaped the polygamist compound and we were fascinated!!!
* Saturday was more of the same…
I organized London’s closet.
Why is it that she has more clothes than me?
* Family pics were Saturday afternoon.
And by ‘family’ I mean….just the kids this year.😂
We thought of this grand idea to include Cubby in the pics this year.
Not so grand. Sorta disastrous. Fingers crossed, my sister worked her magic and we got at least one good pic!
* Afterwards, it was dog park time, round 2.
Cubby LOVES this dog park because it’s got water to play in.
He comes home smelling like a dirty rat but other than that – – it’s a blast.😅
* London hung with friends at the rodeo on Saturday night…
..Joe and the boys played Xbox and I….
…cranked out some more orders.
* Churchey-church on Sunday.
I filled in in the nursery – – I get such a kick out of those kids, when I do.
* Dinner at some of our favorite friends’ house on Sunday night. We ate out on their back patio and it was dreamy.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Can you even believe that Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK?!?
I’ll be sharing some YUMMY recipes this week to get you ready.
Also – – who puts their Christmas tree up soon?
Mine goes up the Sunday before Thanksgiving.
I can’t wait.
Heidi dressel says
Oh I was a puppy so bad .. my husband not so much!
I absolutely love that you and Joe make It such a priority to go on a date even for a Pop & dateline .. it’s something that I need to work on.. it’s sad I can barely remember the last time we went out alone lol
Marci Coombs says
Thanks love! Wish we lived close and we could double 😉 xoxo