* Friday morning stop at one of my favorites…
Question: Why don’t they douse the ENTIRE sesame bagel in sesame seeds? Wouldn’t it be fun if both the top AND bottom had seeds on em? No? Just me? I’m the only one bummed out by the bottom half?
* Worked on training the Cubster afterwards.
He started training classes last week and I am SO excited about how fast he is catching on.
* Sat on the couch for the rest of the afternoon with my windows open and 2 of my favorite treats…
I’ve been busy working on some fun, new printables and I finally got them all posted on Friday!!
A year full of Personal Progress motivators – – 1 for each month! Details HERE.
* Date night Friday night.
Locals! The new Moreno’s Express on Az Ave and Chandler Heights has this TO DIE FOR fajita bowl. The other restaurants don’t have it. It’s dreamy and I savored every last bite.
* We picked up the kids afterwards and took them out for treats and drinks.
Fun Fact: The Circle K by us gets their donuts delivered FRESH every night at 7:30 pm and they are our NEW FAVE!!!
I think about this cream filled eclair maybe way too much.
* Errands on Saturday with these cuties…
* Saturday night we had our annual Lamoreaux adults only dinner at my parents house.
We usually do this around Valentine’s Day each year but with everyone’s hectic schedules…it was March this year.
My mom always makes the yummiest meal and it’s so nice to just sit around and talk without kids coming in and out and such. We had such a lovely time together.
* Churchey-church on Sunday.
I agree with every last word in this quote on the front of our program today. I LOVE reading The Book of Mormon!
With all my heart.
* We grilled steaks on Sunday night and then went for a family walk with Cubby around the neighborhood.
SPRING BREAK IS HERE!
2.5 weeks now of sleeping in and staying up late!
We don’t have much on our schedule and I could not be more thrilled about it!!
Found your blog through your Etsy store and I just have to say that I love that y'all are having Polar Pops at the adult dinner table. You are my kind of people! Thanks for creating cute YW items too!
Marci Coombs says
We like to keep things classy in our family 😉 Thanks for your sweet comment! xoxo