* The boys went on a Father and Sons campout
|Look at those dirty thumbs!|
So while London was at school – – I ran errands which involved a stop at my new fave bakery.
You MUST try this cookie…
It’s called the OVERLOAD and it is SOOO good.
Oats + Coconut + Pretzels + Chocolate Chips.
I need to find a copycat recipe ASAP.
I worked on my MAY Visiting Teaching Handouts…
….. and prepped for Teacher Appreciation week…
It’s amazing how much you can get done when you have the house to yourself!
* Friday night we had a GIRLS NIGHT OUT with some of our FAVORITE friends.
Fun Fact: When you order the chips and salsa at Chilis – ask for a side of ranch and then mix together the salsa and ranch for SALSA/RANCH. Divine! Thank you Melissa for introducing me to this bit of goodness!
Afterwards we came back to my house to watch the highly anticipated Bruce Jenner interview from last week.
I really enjoyed it.
* Saturday was spent
shopping, shopping and more shopping.
How happy am I that my daughter loves to shop just as much IF NOT MORE than me?! Gosh, I love having a girl!
* The boys came home shortly after and the rest of the evening was spent cleaning them AND their clothes AND their blankets AND my car.
Dirt = FUN and they had a BLAST!
* Churchey-church on Sunday.
I may have teared up a few times during our Sacrament Testimony meeting. It was SO good.
And then I may have teared up a couple more times during Primary. Our primary chorister = the bomb.
* Sunday night was spent working on Carson’s JAGAUR project for his Rainforest unit.
Why are projects such a hassle?
SO glad to have this one checked off our list!
Carson turns NINE tomorrow!
It’s Teacher Appreciation Week!
Can’t wait to show you what is in store.
And Tuesday is Cinco de Mayo.
Bring on the salsa!