* Friday morning was spent working on custom Etsy orders…
As well as wrapping 25 Christmas books…
…for our kids to unwrap each day leading up to Christmas this month!
* I met a dear friend for lunch at a new restaurant in the area called Elbows.
Their spinach and artichoke grilled cheese was absolutely dreamy.
Their 4 cheese Mac n’ Cheese was just meh.
But I’ll definitely go back.
* Our Friday night was super fancy.
Joe worked late.
London played at a friend’s house.
And while the boys had tumbling, I hung out at the local McDonald’s and worked.
* On Saturday, Joe took the boys and Cubby to see
Santa in Phoenix.
Can you even stand how cute this pic is?!
I’m pretty sure it’s my new fave.
* London had dance and then we met up with some friends for our annual tra-dish of seeing The Nutcracker.
HANDS DOWN one of my favorite things
about the holiday season.
This show is always so magical and I love, love LOVE the music, oh so much!
* Dinner afterwards at our favorite…Floridino’s.
Pizza muffins for dayyyyzzzz.
* Churchey-church on Sunday.
We were SO privledged to be able to attend a special Stake Conference with President M. Russell Ballard.
I left the conference with my heart so full and my testimony in our Savior Jesus Christ strengthened.
* We had some fun friends over for dinner on Sunday night.
I made Bruschetta chicken – – – remember that seasoning I told you that you had to get from Costco.
I’m not kidding. GO GET IT!
Heidi dressel says
Yeah!!! Loved your weekend and I can imagine how amazing that conference was.